- Inspect and clean surfaces to insure they are free of loose debris.
- Put on gloves provided.
- Open the bag of Bolder Wrap® using scissors.
- Starting at one end of the area to be wrapped, wind one full circuit around the area in a circular pattern.
- Begin to spiral wrap the remainder of the material around the area to be wrapped until reaching the end of the repair area.
- Spiral wrap the material in the reverse direction and complete each additional circuit as needed for the repair.
- Water must be sprayed onto the entire surface of the wrapped material after the application of each layer.
- To repair items that see high loads during normal use (e.g. shovel, canoe oar), use an 8-foot section of Bolder Wrap, and wrap at least 4 inches on either side of the fracture.
- Bolder Wrap will be firm and tacky to the touch after 3 hours.
- Bolder Wrap will have 80% of its structural integrity after 4-5 hours.
- Bolder Wrap will have 100% of its structural integrity in 24 hours.
- Remove gloves and discard inside package.
Bolder Bond® and Bolder Wrap® are manufactured WITHOUT the use of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds), nor does the finished product contain or emit VOC’s.
VOC’s can damage soil and ground water while vapors from VOC’s contribute to air pollution.