“When duct tape sleeps it dreams of being Bolder Wrap” Workbench Magazine, 2008
Bolder Wrap® is an innovative combination of fiberglass fabric saturated with polyurethane adhesive. Though Bolder Wrap® is applied like a tape, it hardens within a few hours into a permanent, super-strong repair that can be sanded, stained or painted.
Bolder Wrap® can be used to bond dissimilar materials such as wood to metal, plastic to metal and wood to plastic. Because Bolder Wrap® is environmentally friendly and contains no solvents or VOC's, it is safe for all of your indoor applications. The long term durability of Bolder Wrap® makes it ideal for outdoor applications as well.
The technology behind Bolder Wrap® was originally developed by Comptek for the company’s industrial market applications. These markets include reinforcing communication towers and oil and gas pipelines . Your package of Bolder Wrap® is engineered with the same materials used to reinforce these multi-million dollar infrastructures.
Bolder Wrap® is formulated and produced at Comptek’s facility in Boulder, Colorado and is currently sold here and through retail stores in the United States in 2” by 4’ and 2” by 8’ packages. Contact us for information on larger orders up to 12" by 100' rolls.
Bolder Wrap® is water activated for easy application of both indoor and outdoor projects. Bolder Wrap® can even be applied under water.
Bolder Wrap® Features:
- High strength industrial polyurethane infused fabric that bonds to wood, ceramics, metal, glass, leather, acrylics, PVC, and most plastics.
- Environmentally friendly and 100% waterproof.
- Water or humidity cures Bolder Wrap® as a neutral color that can be sanded, painted, and stained.
- The ideal choice for contractors, homeowners, outdoorsmen, woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers.
- Manufactured in Boulder, Colorado USA.
Bolder Bond® and Bolder Wrap® are manufactured WITHOUT the use of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds), nor does the finished product contain or emit VOC’s.
VOC’s can damage soil and ground water while vapors from VOC’s contribute to air pollution.