Bolder Wrap is an innovative combination of fiberglass fabric saturated with polyurethane adhesive. Though Bolder Wrap is applied like a tape, it hardens within a few hours into a permanent, super-strong repair that can be sanded, stained or painted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Inspect and clean surfaces to insure they are free of loose debris.
- Put on gloves provided.
- Open the bag of Bolder Wrap using scissors.
- Starting at one end of the area to be wrapped, wind one full circuit around the area in a circular pattern.
- Begin to wrap the remainder of the material around the area to be wrapped until reaching the end of the repair area.
- Water must be sprayed onto the entire surface of the wrapped material after the application of each layer.
- To repair items that see high loads during normal use (e.g. shovel, canoe oar), use an 8-foot section of Bolder Wrap, and wrap at least 4 inches on either side of the fracture.
- Bolder Wrap will be firm and tacky to the touch after 3 hours.
- Bolder Wrap will have 80% of its structural integrity after 4-5 hours.
- Bolder Wrap will have 100% of its structural integrity in 24 hours.
- Remove gloves and discard inside package.